The Detailed Project Report (DPR) is an essential building block for any project in creating infrastructure and enabling sustainable quality service delivery. The DPR is to be prepared carefully and with sufficient details to ensure appraisal, approval, and subsequent project implementation in a timely and efficient manner. This document provides a reference format for preparing DPRs/Project Reports across sectors. The major sections covered are as follows:
1. Sector background context & broad project rationale
2. Project definition, concept and scope
3. Project phasing, O&M framework and planning
4. Site Survey
5. Availability of resources
6. Technical Design
7. Project financial viability/sustainability
8. Project benefits assessments
9. Construction & Implementation
10. To understand the importance of developing a detailed project report that assure performance for reliable quality with in optimum cost
11. To appreciate that projects are site specific
12. To Understand importance of optimization of the schemes, detailed cost estimate, payback period and return on investment.
13. To describe how bankable projects can help to achieve required performance.
14. To understand methodology of project appraisal.
Vishwas Geotech Pvt. Ltd.
I-3, Sarvodaya Society part-1,Nr. kalupur co-operative bank ltd., Ghatlodia, Ahmedabad, gujarat - 380061
Copyright © 2020 Vishwas Geotech Pvt. Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.
Design & Developed By Vishwas Infotech