We provides skilled and experienced teams of professional geologists, geochemists and geophysicists who are able to work effectively in any given environment around the world, on a wide range of commodities and deposit styles.
Our team is well-versed in the requirements of international reporting codes, so our exploration programmes will meet required specifications from start to finish, minimizing costly delays and re-sampling when it comes to producing resource statements.
Geotechnical investigations are also used to measure the thermal resistivity of soils or backfill materials required for underground transmission lines, oil and gas pipelines, radioactive waste disposal, and solar thermal storage facilities.
A geotechnical investigation will include surface exploration and subsurface exploration of a site.
Below-ground investigation by boring, sampling, and testing the soil strata to establish its compressibility, strength, and other characteristics likely to influence a construction project, and prepare a subsurface profile and soil report. Also called foundation investigation, soil investigation, soil test, or subsurface investigation.
Objectives of Site Investigation:-
• To access the general suitability of the site.
• To achieve safe and economical design of foundations and temporary works.
• To know the nature of each stratum and engineering properties of the soil and rock, which may affect the
design and mode of construction of proposed structure and foundation.
• To foresee and provide against difficulties that may arise during construction due to ground and other local
• To find out the sources of construction material and selection of sites for disposal of water or surplus material.
• To investigate the occurrence or causes of all natural and man-made changes in conditions and the results
arising from such changes.
• To ensure the safety of surrounding existing structures.
• To design for the failed structures or remedial measures for the structures deemed to be unsafe.
• To locate the ground water level and possible corrosive effect of soil and water on foundation material.
We carry out in-situ geotechnical work/test like
• Drilling in any type of soil/rock strata (Onshore and Offshore)
• SPT, collection of UDS and DS soil samples.
• Vane shear test, Permeabilit¬¬y test, Water level measurement
• Cyclic and static Plate load test, Block vibration test, SCPT, DCPT
• Pressure meter test, field CBR test, Modulus of sub grade reaction (K- value)
• Density by Sand Replacement, Onsite moisture content measurement
Vishwas Geotech Pvt. Ltd.
I-3, Sarvodaya Society part-1,Nr. kalupur co-operative bank ltd., Ghatlodia, Ahmedabad, gujarat - 380061
Copyright © 2020 Vishwas Geotech Pvt. Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.
Design & Developed By Vishwas Infotech