We provides skilled and experienced teams of professional geologists, geochemists and geophysicists who are able to work effectively in any given environment around the world, on a wide range of commodities and deposit styles. Our team is well-versed in the requirements of international reporting codes, so our exploration programmes will meet required specifications from start to finish, minimizing costly delays and re-sampling when it comes to producing resource statements.
Geotechnical investigations are also used to measure the thermal resistivity of soils or backfill materials required for underground transmission lines, oil and gas pipelines, radioactive waste disposal, and solar thermal storage facilities. A geotechnical investigation will include surface exploration and subsurface exploration of a site. Below-ground investigation by boring, sampling, and testing the soil strata to establish its compressibility, strength, and other characteristics likely to influence a construction project, and prepare a subsurface profile and soil report. Also called foundation investigation, soil investigation, soil test, or subsurface investigation.
Laboratory Test on Soil
• Physical properties like Field density and Natural moisture content, particle size distribution, Atterberg
limits, sp. Gravity, swelling pressure etc.
• Shear strength by, Tri axial test (TUU, TCD, and TCU with and without pore pressure), unconfined
compression strength, direct shear (DCD & DUU).
• Compressibility by consolidation
• Compaction by standard/ modified proctor test
• CBR, permeability etc.
• Chemical test
Laboratory Test on Rock
• Density, Sp. Gravity, moisture content, water absorption
• Uniaxial compressive strength, point load index, Brazilian Test (Tensile Strength),
• Hardness of rock, Petrographic analysis
• Modulus of elasticity and poison’s ratio.
Vishwas Geotech Pvt. Ltd.
I-3, Sarvodaya Society part-1,Nr. kalupur co-operative bank ltd., Ghatlodia, Ahmedabad, gujarat - 380061
Copyright © 2020 Vishwas Geotech Pvt. Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.
Design & Developed By Vishwas Infotech